Copy of Delivery
Once the customer has successfully filled in all the customer details, he will be prompted to choose a delivery method for the item/s he wishes to order from the website. The available delivery options for the customer include
- Home Delivery
- Click and Collect from any Dwell Store in the region
Once a customer has opted for Home delivery, the merchandise will be delivered to the shipping address mentioned in the customer details form. The delivery timelines and the policies are highlighted below.
As part of our delivery policy, any products bought from the www.dwellstores.ae website will be delivered within 1-2 days to
- Abu Dhabi
And within 1-3 days to
- Sharjah, Ajman, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Umm Al Quwain and Al Ain
- -Free on orders above DHS 499
- -DHS 15 for all orders below 500
CLICK & COLLECT FROM DWELL STORES
Customer will have an option to make an order online and the items will be delivered to the selected store for collection.
This option is available across all the Dwell stores within UAE.
Click & Collect option is only available for
- Orders confirmed by online payment method
- Return of any item purchased through Click & Collect will be available only through Dwell stores
- The customer will receive an order confirmation via email/text message* once an order is placed
- The customer will receive a notification via e-mail/text message* once the order is ready for collection
- The order will be kept in the store for 14 days for the customer to pick up
- All uncollected orders after 14 days* will be cancelled automatically and payment made will be refunded to the card used for the purchase
- Customer will have an option to contact the Customer Care* to inform us about any delay in picking up the order
- Customer care will confirm with the customer* prior to the order cancellation to avoid any confusion related to the order pick up
- Free for all orders placed through Click & Collect option
Once a customer has selected the products that he/she intends to buy and selected the shipping method, they will be moved to the payment section of the check out process. The payment options available for the customer is detailed below.
PAYMENT BY CARD
Customer will be allowed to complete the purchase using any debit/credit card verified through the Payfort payment gateway channel.
- Payment will be authorized using the verification code of the card
- All the bank related payment options will be done through communication between customer and the bank and the website will not be responsible for any of the issues incurred from those transactions
- Order will be processed only after the successful completion of the payment process
CASH ON DELIVERY
Customer will be given an option to complete the transaction by means of opting for Cash on delivery option in which payment will be initiated only at the time of delivery of the product.
- Cash On Delivery option is only available for Home Delivery shipping method
- There will be a charge of AED 15 levied from the customer if Cash on Delivery option is selected for payment purposes
- If a customer chooses the option of Click and Collect from the any of the Gant stores, payment will need to made through Card and then only the order will be processed for Click and Collect option.